Sunday, May 15, 2011

14 hour road trip with 3 kids and we survived

I drove to Arizona with 4 adults and 3 kids ...2 toddlers and a infant... On the way down my daughter had explosive diarrhea and was blowing out her diaper 2-3 times a hour so we had to pull over and change diapers that lasted like 3 hours after we reached Arizona so she had that for like 16 hours...The amount that she had it caused a rash the worst I had ever seen...she couldn't walk and didn't want to be held so when we got settled into the hotel I took her diaper off gave her a long bath and then left the diaper off for 4 hours and it cleared up whew.... It was a nice visit with my ex- brother in law I like the desert it wasn't as hot as u expected it to be hottest day was like 98. I didn't have any allergies at all while I was there which was god sent...The ride back was alot harder cause it was in the day and the kids got over the ride faster..On the way down we drove over night...Harder on the drivers but easier for the kids. Next time I plan on flying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment