Saturday, May 28, 2011

Big Decsion

Let me start out by saying.....I have been blessed in my life....I am adopted my parents could'nt have children . My mom was a prima Ballerina and was the star of the show she got pregnant when she was 14 and my G'ma shipped her on a bus to mexico for a abortion...back then it was unheard of to be pregnant at that age and especially when you were in ballet.. Come to find out(when I was a teen) that they butchered her...so she couldn't have kids...They tried all the tests and embarrassing procedures for years and nothing...So they went to the adoption agency and were accepted but the lady told my mom and dad that it could be up to 6 years wait...So they put it in the back of there minds...I think it was something like 2 weeks later they called and said they had a baby girl for them that day....WHOA ....My parents and I were meant for each other....It was love and first sight.....Now I have been blessed with 2 wonderful children of my own. My son is just a wonderful little man and my daughter is a shining star.....I have known all my life that I want to give back and now a chance has come along that is just down that alley....A surrogate....My pregnancy's were very easy now complications...There are some things to think about....I have to have a c-section my bone structure doesnt move as it should to allow a baby to come naturally....they will only accept you as a surrogate with 2 c-sections which I have had... We want more children but what if something happens where I can have anymore children I know I know be thankful with what you have.....also if something happens to me on the surgery table...I have to think of that also...Just my mind is riddling with questions and what if's ...I hope someone gives me the go ahead or a reason not to so I know the path I am supposed to take....

No comments:

Post a Comment