Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Glue

I seem to be trying to be some sort of glue to keep my family together?!? What has happened? I have 2 toddlers and a hubby to be. That should be enough. Now he says he isnt coming straight home to avoid any arguments. I think the problem is that I am a stay at home mom and when I work hard all day to clean and cook and take care of the kids and he walks in already in a bad mood and nit picks at something instead of seeing something that I have done day after day...I seem to be getting in a bad funk. Is a little encouragement way too much to ask? I mean when you work somewhere and you go to work everyday and get nothing good said to you does that make for a healthy work environment? So we will have to see how this unfolds....I will hope for the best prepare for the worst....Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment